If you are getting the message, “Intuit Sync Manager is not set up to sync any files”, you may need to reset Sync Manager to resolve the error. In this article, we are going to list detailed instructions for removing this message from QuickBooks. Remember that resetting sync manager will delete all those apps which are synchronizing with Sync Manager Merchant Services, online bill payment and other applications available on the App Center of Input.
QuickBooks is one of the most widely used accounting software by organizations of all sizes across to efficiently and seamlessly manage their business data. This software has a specific attribute known as QuickBooks Sync Manager which helps in the synchronization of company data online. However, sometimes users are not able to create most QuickBooks due to the QuickBooks Sync Manager error. When users experience this error, they usually aren’t able to open the software. If you are looking ahead for someone who can give you sigh of relief in no time, you can connect with the accounting hub QuickBooks support team.
Through this article, we will take you through some of the possible causes of this error and discuss the possible preventive steps to fix it.
Causes of QuickBooks Sync Manager Error
Following are some of the main reasons behind the unexpected performance of the QuickBooks Sync Manager error:
- When some important files are missing
- When some important files become corrupted
- Network problem started during data transfer
- When some settings in the firewall do not allow access to the main server
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Sync Manager Error
Here are some quick steps to take to resolve the QuickBooks Sync Manager error:
Solution 1: Re-title the Sync Manager folder
- Try opening your company file and logging out of QuickBooks
- To log out of QuickBooks, you will need to right-click the sync manager icon in System Tray exit and click on Exit Sync Manager.
- Find Sync Manager folder in your system and change its name to sync manager.old
- Restart the software and open Syn Manager. When you do this, the Syn Manager robot will create a sync manager folder. To link similar to your business data, just hit Sync Now.
Solution 2: Download QuickBooks Sync Manager
- First and foremost, try removing the QuickBooks software
- After that, change the name of the folder and you can easily find your folder in your C drive.
- In case, you aren’t able to change the name of the folder and do encounter error message- ‘Access Denied’ then you need to follow the given below steps:
- Select Window Taskbar and click on processes tab
- Next, select the column heading with image title along with alphabetical sequence in the way you want the process to execute
- In the image name column, you will see files with an extension like QBDBMgr.exe, QBDBMgrN.exe etc. Opt for them and end the process.
- At this moment, you will get –‘CAUTIONING: Dismissing a process can entail unwanted outcomes including loss of value as well as system instability’. Here you need to opt for‘Yes’.
- After this, just reinstall QuickBooks Sync Manager
Solution 3: QuickBooks Sync Error 17_7300
You will encounter this error message when the downloaded data will not be written in your QuickBooks company file or the step back will not be written. Here are some simple tips to fix this problem:
- Firstly, ensure that the Sync Manager is the updated version
- After this, try to open your business files in QuickBooks software.
- Next, select Edit and click on Preferences.
- After that, you have to click the Integrated App.
- Select company preferences option
Solution 4: QuickBooks Sync Error Windows 10
Have you lately upgraded your Windows to Windows 10 and trying to use sync Manager and facing the problem? This error usually triggers either due to corrupt or missing program file. Follow these steps to resolve this problem:
- For this, you need to re-title the sync manager folder name to get rid of the problem
- First, exit all your company files from the QuickBooks software and even sync manager
- Look for the Sync Manager folder and change its name to SyncManager.old
- In order to create the new Sync Manager Folder automatically, you need to re-open the software. To synchronize the company data, select Sync Now.
Still, there are questions related to the QuickBooks Sync Manager error? Stay in touch with the technical support team and fix this problem in no time. Our team of learned professionals is by your side 24*7. You can connect for any issue allied to your QuickBooks accounting application from the ease of your place.